Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 13 March 2017

RE: NOT URGENT BUT IMPORTANT


Dear Vijay,


Thanks for writing – especially for saying : “ If we can help and it is in our capacity we would definitely try to. “


I believe, you can .  At the age of 84 , I am not beyond help !


Since , I share your vision , so aptly described on your web site as :


And we are pouring our heart, soul and powerful data into helping awesome companies find people who truly belong, so they can make spectacular things happen.”


I have been trying to do the same during my career ( 30 years with L&T and last 27 years with 3P / Strategic HR / RecruitGuru )


For me , it is time to return to the Society , what society has given me


And that consists of 10,000 pages of handwritten notes on subject of “ Online Recruitment “ , sent to my colleagues , during past 27 years , a few of which are as follows :


·         OnlineJobsFair    /  ( also see attachments )


·         ResumesExchange


·         ARDIS ( Artificial Resume Deciphering Intelligent Software )


·         ARGIS ( Artificial Resume Generating Intelligent Software )


·         ResuMine  /  ResuSearch


·         A Virtual Employment Exchange


·         Project ForeCourt




·         AIR ( Part Two )  


·         Salary Profile / V 2.0
·          


·         Annual Employment Survey ( Which Company will advertise what Job and When ? A Predictive Analytics based on BIG DATA )

Mansing may feel free to phone me in case of any questions




Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh

+91 98675 50808

Mumbai


www.GlobalRecruiter.net  ( A Concept Portal )

www.IndiaRecruiter.net  ( A sample “ Partner Job Portal “ – not working / enter thru SITE MAP link )



Now de-hosted :

·          www.RecruitGuru.com  ( a Resume Parsing engine / hosted in 2004 ? )
·          
·         www.World-Wide-Jobs.com ( a SMS based job alert / year 2005 ? )
·          
·         ResumeRater  (  currently non-functioning  tool , downloaded 15,000 + times )
·          

From: Vijay Sharma [mailto:vijay@belong.co]
Sent: 13 March 2017 01:47
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: Mansing Thoravde
Subject: Re: NOT URGENT BUT IMPORTANT

Hi Hemen - Sorry have been busy and travelling, adding Mansing from my team who could speak and try helping you since I don't want to be the bottleneck. If we can help and it is in our capacity we would definitely try to. 

@Mansing - can you please speak with Mr. Hemen Parekh and see if we could help in anyway. 

Thanks,
Vijay

On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 10:07 AM, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Dear Vijay,

Yesterday , I left a message for you with one of your colleagues , Ravi ( 080 – 421,200,29 )

Call me back when convenient


With Regards,

hemen  parekh 
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08



No comments:

Post a Comment