Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 20 March 2017

Thank You for Remembering


Dear Ashok,

Nirmit forwarded to me , your email which refers to our meeting many years back when I worked with L&T

I am glad that you remember me ; and thanks for all your kind words !

I handed over the affairs of 3P to Nirmit , nearly 15 years back and now visit office , once in 15 days !

But I do keep myself busy with updates on my personal web site


I wish you luck in your future endeavour


With Regards,

hemen  parekh 
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08



No comments:

Post a Comment