Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 28 February 2024

SOLAR POWER CONGRESS - 2024

 Friends,

 

 

I write in context of > ET Energyworld Solar Power Congress – 2024 , ( 06 March 2024 )

 

From your advt., I gather that some 40 speakers are expected to deliver talks

 

I presume , many of them will speak about PM Surya-Ghar Yojana , which aims to provide Roof Top solar installations to 1 crore families

 

If we assume that ave installation is 3 Kw , then total adds up to 30 GW ( - to be achieved in 3 years ) – with 60 % subsidy

 

No country has attempted anything like this before . If successfully implemented , it could change the future of India

 

Question :

 

Will any speaker come forward to say >  “ Hey ,  here is why this scheme may not succeed, unless ………………  “ ?

 

In this context , you may want to forward this email to those 40 speakers , asking them to go through my following e-mails to MNRE :

 

Ø     Dr Murmuji : Your Opportunity Knocks …………………….   25 Feb 2024

Ø     Nuclear or Solar ? Choice is clear  ………………………………  23  Feb 2024

Ø     Surya Ghar Yojana : How to motivate DISCOMS  …………….  15  Feb  2024

Ø     Surya Ghar : Missing the Wood for the Trees ? .. …………….15 Feb 2024

Ø     Found : Missing piece of Jigsaw Puzzle ……………………………. 05 Feb 2024

Ø     Thanks, Shri Modiji – from 250 Million Families  …………….. 04 Feb 2024

Ø     R K Singhji : Saluting a Revolutionary Reformer …………….. 02 Feb 2024

Ø     Correction : Suryodaya Yojana………………………………………….. 01 Feb 2024

Ø     Suryodaya Yojana……………………………………………………………….. 28 Jan 2024

Ø     Unleashing, Electrifying, Roof Top Solar Power ………………… 29 Jan 2024

 

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

www.HemenParekh.ai   /  hcp@RecruitGuru.com   /  www.3pConsultants.co.in  /  www.HemenParekh.in

No comments:

Post a Comment