Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 1 February 2024

RE: upload

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIMjj3k4Rg0

 

Sanjivani ,

 

Here is another which we should upload – except it is 37 minutes long

 

 

hcp

 

From: Sanjivani Kadam [mailto:officeassistant@3pconsultants.co.in]
Sent: 01 February 2024 19:26
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: upload

 

Dear Sir,

 

 I will do it first thing in the morning

 

 

Regards,

 

Sanjivani Kadam

 

9987055507

3P Consultants


From: Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 1, 2024 6:46:01 PM
To: Sanjivani Kadam <officeassistant@3pconsultants.co.in>
Subject: upload

 

CAUTION: This email originated from outside the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Can you upload this to my youtube channel?

 

https://youtu.be/Rt4I-kMkH8c?si=DMwnkX2hU6EJ3nVv

 

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment