Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 21 February 2024

FW: Congratulations hcp on Achieving Impressive Post Views!

 Sanjivani ,

 

This seems unbelievable !  - especially since I could not find this figure ( 186,000 views ) anywhere on Kavishala website ( may be I did not search well enough ) . Could be its gimmick to “ motivate “ me to post more poems !

 

But , if true , this ( posting my poems on Kavishala website ) could be very useful medium to promote my Digital Avatar

 

I don’t know whether Kavishala permits , but if it does , then we can post ALL of my poems there – by adding following at the bottom of each poem !

 

“ This poem is written by ME – not by my AI generated Virtual Avatar at  www.HemenParekh.ai  “  

 

Some visitors may get tempted to click to visit my Digital Avatar

 

hcp  

 

 

 

From: Team Kavishala [mailto:admin@email.kavishala.com]


Sent: 21 February 2024 10:09


To: hcpblogs@gmail.com

 


Subject: Congratulations hcp on Achieving Impressive Post Views!

 

Hi hcp,

We hope this email finds you well. We're writing to extend our heartfelt congratulations to you on the outstanding performance of your recent Post.
You have successfully gained 186000 Views.

Post: अँधेरे में मिल जाओगी

Share Another Post

Thank you for being an integral part of our writing community and for consistently delivering content that resonates with your audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment