Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 25 February 2024

congratulations - II

 Srikanth ,

 

In today’s Eco Times , I read about Kalaido.ai – then tried it ( although it took 3 OTP attempts before I could log in )

 

Congratulations for a stupendous job ( and that is an understatement )

 

I suppose , before long , it will emerge from its BETA version – and might need a subscription

 

But till that time , can you enable repeat login through some PASSWORD ( of Facebook / Google etc ) , instead of OTP every time ?

 

Having logged in , I stepped out for half hour and when I returned , it asked me to get a fresh OTP ! Frustrating !

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

www.HemenParekh.ai  /  www.3pConsultants.co.in  /   www.HemenParekh.in

 

PS :

 

I believe prompt cannot exceed 100 characters . Pl consider raising this limit

 

AND ,

 

I hope, someday soon , like SORA , Kalaido will generate a Video from text prompts

No comments:

Post a Comment