Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 11 February 2024

FW: Hemen, renew now and save 75%

 From: MyHeritage.com [mailto:announce2@myheritage.com]

Sent: 11 February 2024 17:34
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: Hemen, renew now and save 75%












Image removed by sender.


Resume your family history voyage


Hi Hemen,


As a former subscriber, we’d love to welcome you back to MyHeritage with a
great offer! Renew your annual Complete plan at 75% off! That’s only $47
$189, equivalent to just $3.94 per month, for our best plan for family
history research.


Renew at 75% off


In the past year, we’ve added 700 million records from all over the world
and new cutting-edge features. There are many exciting new innovations and
important historical record collections on the horizon, so hop on board and
set sail towards new family history discoveries!

No comments:

Post a Comment