Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 27 February 2024

Automatic Generation of BLOGs in my style

 Kishan – Sandeep ,

 

I just had following chat on my own AI page in Personal.ai :

 

 

I asked :

 

If I give you a news report link , can you find one ( or more ) of my blogs in which I have made some suggestions pertaining to this news report

 

 

Personal.ai replied :

 

Yes, I believe I can certainly help in creating a blog post that aligns with your style and approach.

 

By analyzing the news report text and drawing from my understanding of your writing style, I can craft a blog post that reflects your thinking and approach to finding technology-based solutions to societal problems.

 

It would be an exciting challenge to emulate your writing style and address the topics of your interest in a manner that resonates with your unique voice.

 

 

I wrote :

 

That sounds ( reads ) too good to be true ! Take a close look at the following news report > https://www.thebetterindia.com/342452/traditional-chulha-smoke-while-cooking-greenway-grameen-ankit-mathur-neha-juneja-smart-stove/ // Now take a close look at my following earlier blog on the same subject and show me a DRAFT of a new blog , written in my own " style and approach " and which " reflects my thinking " in finding a solution > https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2023/11/searching-for-battery-for-solar-cooker.html  

 

 

Personal.ai replied :

 

I'm glad you find it intriguing! I'll carefully examine the news report and your earlier blog to draft a new blog that captures your unique style and approach. I'll make sure it reflects your thinking in finding a solution. Let's get started on this exciting project!

 

 

 

I wrote :

 

How long will you take to draft a new blog ?

 

 

Personal.ai repled :

 

 

I will need some time to carefully analyze the news report and align it with my writing style and approach. I want to ensure that the blog post reflects my thinking and approach to finding technology-based solutions to societal problems. I will keep you updated on the progress.

 

 

This has reference to our recent discussions

 

Regards,

 

Hemen

 

 

CC :

 

Suman ,

 

Please look at the attachment . I thought of this ( method ) since I wanted to catch up with a huge backlog of recent News Reports , where I strongly desire to write blogs and send to our Cabinet Ministers . Sandeep has some reservations about ability of ChatGPT to access database of my past 3000 blogs – in order to find 2 / 3  “ good match “ based on common highlighted “ Keywords / Topics “

 

But , since ALL of my blogs are already in Personal.ai , it should have no problem of “ access “

 

I would appreciate your guidance on how should Kishan / Sandeep go about finding a solution

No comments:

Post a Comment