Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 19 June 2015

RE: FW: I PROPOSE : YOU DISPOSE [#11583]

makeinindia@nic.in

amitabh.kant@nic.in

siddhartha.anand@investindia.org.in



Dear Uday ,


It was nice talking to you this morning

I wish you best of luck in your forthcoming Law exam

As far as your inquiry : " How can B2B help promote the cause of MakeInIndia / InvestIndia ? " :

My short answer is :

Many visitors ( of MakeInIndia / InvestIndia web sites ) , would want to search / find / contact potential Indian Partners

On your web sites , there is no provision for that

This is where B2B , compliments your efforts in attracting Foreign Companies to do so, with our online / searchable database of 2,29,000 Indian Companies , located in 380 cities

And enabling these Foreign Companies to send out their " We are interested in setting up a JV with you " type of messages , using our Online Messaging Service

Before we talk on 27th ( 2 pm ) , I request you to look up following pages on B2B web site :





>    Email Alerts



with regards ,

hemen

(M) 0 - 98,67,55,08,08



From: MakeInIndia Response [mailto:makeinindia@nic.in]
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2015 6:20 PM
To: hcp@RecruitGuru.com
Subject: Re: FW: I PROPOSE : YOU DISPOSE [#11583]

-- reply above this line --

Dear Sir,

We requested for call on June 27th and not June 22 as i will not be available on June 22.

My contact details is 91-9818758882

Thanks and Regards,
MakeInIndia Team

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please keep subject line unchanged while further communications. 

No comments:

Post a Comment