Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 4 October 2013

Summarizing

Shuklendu  /  Nitin

I refer to our meeting in your office yesterday re B2B / B2C web sites
I agree that we proceed full blast , as per Option # 1 , outlined by you
Only keep in mind that we cannot display the entire database of “ Cities “ ( soon , cities of entire World , numbering 50,000 ! ) in a single drop-list
Smaller databases of Cities , corresponding to either a “ Industry “ or a “ Country “ should only be displayed
Same logic will apply to “ Around the World “ page for Chambers of Commerce
A subscriber must be forced to click “ Send Message “ button before he moves onto,

Ø From one Industry to another “ Industry “….or

Ø From one Country to another  “ Country “

Or from “ Industry “ to “ Country “

It is also important to change the colour to RED , where a message has been delivered
This is because , subscriber will carry out ( sending of a Message ) the blasting in several sessions
We cannot expect him to remember
Of course , everything will return to BLACK , as soon as he selects a NEW / DIFFERENT message
I also agree with your proposal to introduce a “ Per Message Blasted “ payment by the Subscribers , during Nov / Dec , by tying up with PayPal
At this stage , most important thing is to launch the BASIC versions of both the web sites on 6 Nov 2013

hcp


Take a look at this for a simple /impressive blogging web site example
http://bestindianblogs.in/congress-minister-milind-deora-opposes-ordinance-on-guilty-mps/#comment-109

No comments:

Post a Comment