Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 11 October 2013

RE: Daily Report


Manoj


I just realized that we need to create SEPARATE databases for,


Ø Professional  Associations
          

Here , members are INDIVIDUAL professionals ( not Companies )

Eg :

Institute of Engineers  / Association of Chartered Accountants / Institute of Cost and Works Accountants / Institute of Plant Engineers  etc


Ø Trade Bodies


Here the members are COMPANIES ( not individuals )

Eg :

Indian Pharma Machinery Manufacturers / NASSCOM / Drug Manufacturers Association / Electrical Machinery Manufacturers Association  etc

Of course , there could be some cases where this distinction is not quite clear from the name . But I am sure , our Recruiters / Consultants / Research Associates should be able to help

Now I also realize that on our B2B web site , we may need to create separate pages for these , apart from a separate page for Chambers of Commerce

hcp

From: Manoj Pandey
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2013 9:01 AM
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: Sanjivani Kadam; Kailas Patil
Subject: RE: Daily Report

Dear Sir,

I will put my best to finding the list of links as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards,
Manoj Pandey



From: Hemen Parekh
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2013 8:15 AM
To: Manoj Pandey
Cc: Sanjivani Kadam; Kailas Patil
Subject: FW: Daily Report

Manoj


As you can see from attachment , Ujwala / Tushar / Hetal are going great in creating database of Chambers of Commerce – thanks to your “ discovery “ !

At current rate , they may complete the job in another 10 working days

It would help if , before that , you are able to build-up a list of links of web sites which provide data on Professional Associations / Bodies

As mentioned earlier , you may initially focus on Indian associations – then foreign


Hcp


PS:

Kailas > Before Ujwala / Tushar / Hetal proceed full blast on database of Professional Associations , pl show to Shuklendu / Nitin , the database structure and get it approved



> Sanjivani / Ujwala / Tushar / Hetal



From: Sanjivani Kadam
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2013 7:19 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Daily Report

Dear Sir,

Please Find attached Excel Sheet of Daily Report.


Regards,

Sanjivani


No comments:

Post a Comment