Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 25 October 2013

B2B web site


Nitin

As per our telecom yesterday , I look forward to view , thru TeamViewer , this morning , following pages :

Ø Compose Message

Ø WebMaster Approval


That would leave ,

Ø Blast Message – to Corporates

Ø Blast Message – to Chambers of Commerce ( earlier named , “ Around the World “ )

Ø Our Subscribers

Ø Public Statistics

Ø Private Statistics

These pages require Database connectivity and Software

Apart from these , we also need following pages , which only contain text ,

Ø Home Page

Ø For Whom ?

Ø Terms and Conditions

Last week , you already showed me

Ø Subscriber Registration Page ( EDIT to be added )

We need all the above-mentioned pages to launch on 6 Nov ( following Mars Mission of 5th Nov ! )

There are quite a few other pages , which we must try to complete by end Nov after the launch

One good news is that the database of Chambers of Commerce , has already reached 14,141

Another 20,000 records are still remaining , which will take another 25 working days

That will take this database to 34,000 + cities of the World !

Whenever you need this database for testing page , “ Blast Messages to Chambers of Commerce “ , just ask Kailas

I hope Rahul and Vrushali will put in extra effort , to complete the pages in the next 8 working days

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment