Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 22 October 2013

RE: Daily Report


Ujwala  /  Tushar


Yesterday was a record

Congrats !

When this database is ready , I would like to know,


Ø Number of Countries

Ø Number of cities within each country


I would like to mention these figures in my “ Promotional Emails “ , as also on the corresponding web page ( Around the World ) of www.B2BmessageBlaster.com

I have no doubt that the efforts that you have put-in to compile this database , will prove to be a Magnet for thousands of companies from around the World to register on our site

I hope , based on links found by Manoj ,you will come up with similar databases for,

Ø   Professional Associations ( where individual executives are members )

Ø   Trade Associations              (  where Companies are members  )

For these databases , we will target following countries ( in this order ) :

Ø India

Ø USA

Ø UK

Ø Canada

Ø Australia

Ø South Africa

Ø Pakistan


If we can manage these databases as well , then we will be offering to both , the individual executives and to the companies , an unparalleled service

Hcp


CC: Shuklendu / Nitin

Tushar / Ujwala , have put together this database , which , as of yesterday , crossed 11,600 records

Kailas will send this to you , as soon as completed

From: Sanjivani Kadam
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2013 7:11 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Daily Report

Dear Sir,

Please Find attached Excel Sheet of Daily Report.


Regards,

Sanjivani


No comments:

Post a Comment