Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 11 October 2013

RE: Getting to know you once again


Mekhola

Bedekar and Mukhija also phoned to say they cannot attend

hcp

From: Mekhola Ganguly
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2013 1:30 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: FW: Getting to know you once again

Dear Sir ,

The below mail is for your perusal.

Thanks ,
Mekhola.

From: Pradeep Talpade [mailto:talpadepk@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2013 1:31 PM
To: Mekhola Ganguly
Subject: Re: Getting to know you once again

Dear Mr Parekh
I am extremely sorry...I had said I will attend earlier  without remembering that its my younger son's birthday...I am sorry I would not be able to join
Regards
Pradeep Talpade
On Oct 11, 2013 12:09 PM, "Mekhola Ganguly" <mekhola@3pconsultants.co.in> wrote:
Dear Mr Talpade ,


I refer to our recent telecom.


I am happy that you have agreed to come and have lunch with some old ( but young at heart ) L&T colleagues.

Details are as under:



Date :- October 20th  2013 ( Sunday )

Time :- 11.30 am  onwards

Venue :  Tunga Regale Hotel – Mumbai.
P-31, Central Road, MIDC, Andheri (E)
Mumbai-400093.
Tel  :-  +91 22 6672 6672

Hall Name : Nouvo Spazio ( 6th floor )



You may look forward to meet colleagues as per the attached sheet.

For confirmation / queries please feel free to write to my colleague Mekhola at Mekhola@3pconsultants.co.in. You may also contact her at +91 9867550825.


Thanks,


hcp



www.hemenparekh.in  > Letters to L&T Employees













No comments:

Post a Comment