Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 16 November 2010

RE: your email


My Dear Rao

I am very happy that you found me and took the trouble to write.

If you ever happen to be in this area, do drop in and see me. You can reach me on ( O ) 91-22-670,70,360  ( M ) 0-98,67,55,08,08

I am passing on your son’s resume to my concerned colleague who will get in touch with your son if we are handling a suitable vacancy.

With regards

hemen  Parekh

A4 / 515, Lok Bharati Complex, Marol Maroshi Road, Marol,

Andheri – East

Mumbai - 400059




From: murali rao [mailto:mural61@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, November 12, 2010 12:00 PM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject:

Dear Shri HCParekh,
While going through recruitment portals for my son,Poruri Gopal, i came accross your site and it is a very pleasant surprise.I had the privilage of working with you in Christesen and Longyear(larsen and Toubro  drilling equipment division) from deputation from material control department and it has been one of the most pleasant periods of my career.
 Subsequently i started my own business in 1976 and ran it till 2002 and retired due to health reasons.
I find that you are handling only very senior positions.However i am forwarding CV of my son who is mainly interested in working abroad and in MNCs in India.In case you come accross anything suitable please do the needful.
PMRao


No comments:

Post a Comment