Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 2 November 2010

A Common Cause ?


Mr.Prakash Prabhu

Atyati  Technologies

Bangalore


Dear Mr. Prabhu

In Economics Times ( Oct.29,2010 ), I I read with interest, your interview -  “ A tech boost for rural India

In my own small way, I am trying to do something along these very lines .

My own mission is to try to reach “ job-related information “ to millions of young jobseekers in rural India.

Today, in the absence of PC/Internet connection, these millions cannot access job-portals.

But most of them have low-end / non-GPRS mobile phones.

My goal is to deliver to them job-related info on their mobiles.

This process is explained at my website www.CustomizeResume.com

Please read , “ Who will benefit most from JAM ? “

With regards

hemen  Parekh

Ph : ( Mumbai ) 670,70,360  /  ( M ) 98,67,55,08,08


Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment