Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 10 November 2010

India's m-content debut impressive at WSA


Dear Mr.Manzar

I read with interest, your above-mentioned article in MINT ( Nov.08,2010 )

You mention that

Ø  India sent 8 nominations of which, 4 got selected as winners

Ø  Developing countries sent entries pertaining to governance, livelihood and environment

I have instituted ( cannot say, “ developed “ ), a “ Mobile Application “ whose mission is

                                            Jobs  for  All  =  Peace on  Earth

Being 77 years of age, I may not be around to see my mission fulfilled, but I have no doubt some others will carry on.

How this m-application will impact the lives of hundreds of millions of jobseekers in remote regions of India can be seen at

                                                 www.CustomizeResume.com

If you need any clarification, feel free to write ( hcp@RecruitGuru.com ) or phone ( O ) 91-22-670,70,360 ( M ) 0-98,67,55,08,08

With regards

hemen  Parekh






No comments:

Post a Comment