Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 3 November 2010

FW: Charles Johnston


From: Charles Johnston [mailto:cjohnston@urbandynamicsinc.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2010 6:49 PM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: FW: Charles Johnston

Charles Johnston
101 Surfside Avenue
St. Augustine, Fl   32084

Mr. Hemen Parekh
Three P Consultants

Dear Mr. Parekh:

Can one of your clients utilize a senior real estate executive with over $600 Million of real estate development and construction experience?  Some of my accomplishments are as follows:

·         Broad experience in real estate product including high rise mixed use, office parks, condo, apartments, student housing, and planned unit communities.
·         Created $46M of value by spearheading a new multifamily division, with over 2,900 units of branded apartments under development.
·         Leadership in startup of new division, remote office, and new product.
·         Spearheaded the development of  over $400M of various residential real estate product.
·         Workout of an 800 unit golf course community which included the only revival of a failed Community Development District in Florida.
·         I have worked for two European companies (Bilfinger + Berger and Laing Properties, PLC). I am available for International relocation.

I have directed the entire development process starting with market research, product development, design consultants, acquisition, entitlements and improvements, financing, construction, marketing and leasing, sales, and property management. This required the leadership for team building and staff supervision, strategic planning, and full operations management required for a profitable division or regional office.

Please reply to discuss my credentials and any appropriate opportunities you may have.  Thank you for your time and consideration.

Best regards,

Charles Johnston
Urban Dynamics, Inc.

Tel  904-955-5565


No comments:

Post a Comment