Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday, 16 September 2026

RE: Professional s contacting me on LinkedIn

 They are not writing to me for any of our mandate but it is still a good idea to send them contact details of our different Consultants , based on your assessment

 

As of today , I believe, some 15 are awaiting my reply

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh 

 

From: Sanjivani Kadam [mailto:officeassistant@3pconsultants.co.in]
Sent: 16 September 2026 12:49
To: Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com>
Subject: Re: Professional s contacting me on LinkedIn

 

Sure, sir. I will message them according to the position rather than using Mitchell’s name. I mean, I will provide the email ID of the recruiter who was assigned to the particular position.

 

Regards, 

 

Sanjivani Kadam

+91 9987055507

3P Consultants 

 


From: Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2026 12:45 PM
To: Sanjivani Kadam <officeassistant@3pconsultants.co.in>
Subject: Professional s contacting me on LinkedIn

 

CAUTION: This email originated from outside the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Daily , a couple of professionals ( I suppose from my contact ) write to me . Almost all are seeking better opportunities . Whenever I can , I reply saying :

 

" Dear Friend,

 

Thanks for writing. Since I retired from an active role at 3P Consultants , some 15 years ago, I suggest you send your resume to our Managing Partner Mitchelle Shetty at -,. Mitchelle@3pConsultants.co.in 

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

 

---------

 

Starting now , pl send out this reply on my behalf to such contacts

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment