Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday, 27 September 2026

Re: Blog Genie 3

 I like the " Thought leadership " style


I would like feature to select the number of blogs. I plan to start with 2 blogs per day and if satisfied,  gradually increase to 10 per day

Publishing should be after 30 minutes interval

Hcp 


From: Kishan Kokal <kokalkishan.official@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, 27 September 2026 08:14:23
To: Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com>
Subject: Blog Genie 3
 

A few questions regarding Blog Genie:

  1. How many blogs should Blog Genie generate and publish per day? For example, 5, 10, 15, etc.?

  2. How should the blogs be scheduled for publishing?
    For example, if we generate 5 blogs in the morning when the agent is automatically invoked at 9 AM, we could either:

    • Schedule them to be published at intervals of 1-2 hours throughout the day, or

    • Publish all 5 blogs at once.

    Let me know which approach you think would work better, or if you have another approach in mind.

  3. Regarding the template: Since you're okay with the current template, we can stick with it. However, I've attached two templates I found in an open-source project. Feel free to take a look and let me know what you think. We'd obviously need to tweak them to fit our specific use case.

Warm regards,
Kishan

No comments:

Post a Comment