Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday, 4 September 2026

Last Lap ?

 Kishan

 

My following blog is ready for mailing to cabinet ministers > https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2026/09/dear-pm-people-want-to-talk-to-you.html

 

I plan to send it after you upload counters / provide “ Names “ to each Conversation / stopping of chat  button ?   etc

 

On a couple of occasions , I discussed with Vishesh , possibility of providing to visitors, some “ hint “ as to the type of TOPICS about which they may frame their questions

 

Some time back , I had prepared such a tentative list of TOPICS , listed here :

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2019/04/search-blogs-by-topic-keywords.html

 

 

Since then , I must have blogged about some more topics ( may be you can find these )

 

 

Vishesh suggests that we display such list ( scrollable ) in the bottom half of the Side Bar ( below the Conversations ) , with following heading :

 

“  I have written about following topics “  (  Could this display could be dynamic and increasing ? Could this list “ re-arrange “ itself in the descending order of the cumulative questions asked on each topic ? Of course , I do not suggest that the topic-words are clickable )

 

What do you think ? If you are agreeable , how soon can you  implement ?

 

 

Hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment