Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, 24 September 2026

Blog Genie 3

 Kishan


In Blog Genie 2 , blog does occassionally mention that, in the past , I have written something about this topic. But it never shows any clickable link of any of my blogs 

As against this , in SearchMyBlogs tool , there are several clickable links of my earlier blogs , both inside the text of the blog and at the bottom, in the form of a tabulation. This is " overdoing " !

In Blog Genie 3 , I suggest a " moderate" method where :

:. Bottom table is eliminated altogether

:. Within the text , there are a couple of relevant blog links with brief description of what I had said in each of those blogs

Invariably, blog must reproduce clickable link of the relevant news item and a few lines telling about what that news is all about. That " Context " must appear right in the beginning and then link up with my " prior art " blogs

Of course, sole purpose is NOT to just establish " I had said this earlier "

There must be one or two paras of NEW suggestion s  about that topic, in light of changed circumstances

H

No comments:

Post a Comment