Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 30 March 2024

My Virtual Avatar is EKLAVYA for millions of School Students

 Nivash ,

 

After some experimentation , I found the following :

 

Ø  For AUDIO files of each answer ( language-wise ), we inserted Google Drive links in E Mail and in my blogging site ( www.HemenParekh.in )

     

       Clicking these links will enable any reader to “ hear “ the answer in the chosen language

 

    For your ready comprehension , I attach below , link to my blogger page and the complete email

 

Ø  As far as being able to post a message on Linkedin / FB is concerned, my colleague Sandeep is experimenting and I will let you know by the evening

 

Regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment