Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 10 March 2024

Glad to Know You

 Aparna ,

 

I just accepted your invite

 

I write with following context :

 

Ø   From your Linkedin profile , I found that you are working with L&T Finance since April 2017

Ø   In your profile you list your interests as > Scaling Tech-enabled Digital Financing

 

 

 

I too worked in L&T ( 1959 – 1990 ) – and took an early retirement in April 1990

 

After that , I set up 3P Consultants and managed it till 2010 . Since then , my son Nirmit manages 3P

 

For past 13 years , I keep myself busy writing blogs (  www.HemenParekh.in  ) and experimenting with AI ( www.HemenParekh.ai )

 

I have submitted to our Cabinet Ministers , a few suggestions , which might fall under :

 

“  How to leverage technology to enable ordinary citizen to :

 

Ø   Monetize their personal data

Ø   Earn Carbon Credits from a network of IoT connected home appliances , governed by an electric Smart Meter

 

Should you be interested , I can send these to you

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

Andheri

 

www.3pConsultants.co.in

 

PS :

 

I believe my son  Nirmit knows Mr Shankar Raman  

No comments:

Post a Comment