Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 27 March 2024

Interactive Panel ( White Board ) for Vadia School

 Dear All ,

 

Soon, Manish will have a video-meet with the sales person of Sense Electronics ( Pune ) re this project

 

He will try to get a list of references ( Sense Electronics , claim to have sold these panels in 700 schools ) – especially in any school in / around Rajkot

 

If required, Manish will visit some school in Mumbai where there is such an installation

 

I presume that in Vadia School , we have a high bandwidth internet connection

 

Equally important is the “ level “ of interest on part of the concerned teachers, to learn this new method of teaching and letting the students to “ experiment “ , under her guidance

 

If , after satisfying the viability ( academic / technical / attitudinal / financial ) , if this project goes through , then Anokhee has agreed to teach ENGLISH ( language classes ) to Vadia students at 3pm ( IST ) – remotely from her home in York  !

 

That seals the DEAL  !

 

Dadu

No comments:

Post a Comment