Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 24 April 2016

RE: Software Directory: All Different Kinds of Software


Gaurav,

Where can I get to see these " shares " ? and the names of the persons who shared ?

You may also want to look up the latest blogs ( on www.hemenparekh.in ) concerning :

*  Salary Profile / Tenure Profile / Function Profile / Career Profile etc

I am in the process of uploading some more ( copy-paste from www.IndiaRecruiter.net )

What happened to that blog , where I had suggested some cosmetic improvements ?

Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh
(M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08

From: gaurav kamath [mailto:gouravkamat93@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2016 10:08 AM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: Software Directory: All Different Kinds of Software



On Friday, April 22, 2016, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

Congratulations Sir. Your article on source codes have met 118 shares in Facebook.

Thanks and Regards 
Gaurav kamath 




Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment