Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 28 August 2015

RE: Bill from Netcore


OK
Pl pay

hcp

From: Mekhola Ganguly [mailto:mekhola@3pconsultants.co.in]
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2015 4:29 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: Shuklendu Baji; Nitin Ruge
Subject: Bill from Netcore

Dear Sir,

After much persuasion,  Netcore has sent us the bill for the falconide services.

Request you to approve it.


Warm Regards,

Mekhola Ganguly
+91 9867550825

From: Tushar Limaje [mailto:tushar.limaje@netcore.co.in]
Sent: 28 August 2015 13:26
To: Mekhola Ganguly
Cc: sunil.yewale@netcore.co.in; Aashish Dube (Netcore Solutions); tanishq.juneja@netcore.co.in
Subject: Re: Updates on Spam issues

Hi Mekhola,

Apologies for late reply.

As discussed with my internal team, the billing is of short amount Rs.375 + taxes so invoice is not raised, attached is report for your reference.

Let me know whether it should be billed for that amount so that I can ask my accounts team to get it billed.

No comments:

Post a Comment