Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 24 November 2013

RE: Phone number


My Dear Jayantbhai,


It was so nice to hear from you

My phone nos are,



Mobile...91-9867550808


How are things with you ? Are you busy as ever ?


We are all fine , with both sons doing well in their respective businesses - and frequently travelling to Europe


My wife , Bharati had typhoid , some 2 months back but she is fine now


Both daughter-in-laws are keeping busy with their social activities , with the elder Niyati , attending an NGO of mentally-challenged adults , thrice a week and attending Gita-discourse , once a week


Both grand daughters were here 2 /3 months back


Elder , Anokhee came with her husband , David


They are now settled in York , where Anokhee is teaching " English " at the Uni of Ethelburga
 

Younger , Aneree , is pursuing her psychology in the final year. She wants to do post graduate in clinical psychology


Sometime next year , Aneree - along with some 50 / 60 British students , is planning to climb Mount Kilimanjaro in Africa !


I am busy blogging ( 4 hours / day ) and following up with a vendor , to launch of my next web site , by this month-end


On my last birth-day , I launched ......www.hemenparekh.in , where you can find my 500 + poems in English / Hindi and Gujarati


Do keep me informed about happenings at your end


Incidentally , Bharati and myself are planning to visit my youngest sister , Jyoti , at Amreli , on 5th Dec


May be I will go , look-up Forward High School and Khetani Jain Boarding !



regards,


hemendra




-----Original Message-----
From: Jay Alagia [mailto:jayalagia@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 23, 2013 7:48 AM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Phone number

Hamendrabhai, I have lost your phone number. Let me have it again.
-Jayanti Alagia

No comments:

Post a Comment