Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 22 November 2013

RE: Our visit on 6th Dec


Dear Vikram,


What you have suggested is perfect

We will share the rooms as suggested by you . No issue

We do plan to join the picnic to your farm on 8th morning

We have planned to take 4:30 pm flight back to Mumbai

regards


hemen fua






From: Vikram Sanghani [mailto:vikram@acesoftex.com]
Sent: Friday, November 22, 2013 5:38 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: prakashp@acesoftex.com
Subject: Re: Our visit on 6th Dec

Dear Hemen Fua

Thanks for your email. Glad you followed up with Bhadra Faiba and Kanu Fua!! There is a nice picnic on 8th morning to my farm - in case you can stay back and take a later flight. Please see attached card for all details.

Also Fua ji, I think we are having only one more room in Sarovar from my block booking, and would it be okay to block 2 rooms (twin beds) for the four of you? Pappa suggested that the sisters can share one room, and the sadhu bhais the other. (Apologies for the query - if inconvenient, we will shift you elsewhere)

Regards.

Vikram
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Our visit on 6th Dec
From: Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com>
To: vikram@acesoftex.com <vikram@acesoftex.com>
Date: 11/22/2013 2:44 PM
Dear Vikram,


I recd your email , forwarded by Nirmit


As mentioned , I will contact Prakash , in case of any need

I have spoken to Kanu Fua and Bhadra Faiba , who too , plan to reach Rajkot on 6th afternoon at about 5 pm

It would be nice if they too , are put up at the same hotel

regards


(m ) 0-98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment