Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 2 November 2013

RE: B2B Message Balster


Nitin,



I suppose you mean , 19 Nov 2013

With proposed completions , will we be able to launch the site on 19 nov ?  Pl confirm

Much as I would have liked a launch on 06 Nov , I would never want to launch an incomplete product

Hence , incorporation of ,

> " Country " as an intermediate search-parameter

> Google Map displaying , the selected country

> Popping up of green dots to show the selected " Cities " , within that country

> Popping up of a tabulation of " Organizations " ( whether Companies or Chambers ) when subscribers hit SEND MESSAGE button

> Google Earth showing the physical location of any Organization , when its name ( a hyperlink ) gets clicked in that tabulation


etc

is VERY CRITICAL 

We must be able to WOW each visitor so that it feels like registering immediately !

I hope you will come up with a product that makes a fantastic FIRST IMPRESSION

As each feature gets ready , do not hesitate to show me thru TeamViewer

Please also let me have your TARGET COMPLETION DATES for all those pages to be taken up / completed after 19 Nov ( there are quite a few )

Wishing all of you a very happy Deepawali and a prosperous New Year

hcp




From: Nitin Ruge [mailto:nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net]
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2013 5:19 AM
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: 'Shuklendu Baji - Sentient Systems'
Subject: B2B Message Balster

Good Day,

We will finish B2B messenger below changes on 19-Oct-2013

Subscriber Registration Mailing

 Blast Message – to Corporates 
·         Blast Message Screen for Subscriber
·         View Blast Details to Subscriber (New Page)
·         View Blast Details to Web Master(New Page)
·         Send Mail Utility (Scheduled Task)
      

Changes in Customize Resume Website
       
·         Lst_Recruiter Master Structure Changes.
·         Updating existing  Lst_Recruiter master data with new structure
·         Update Resume Blast Changes - Scheduled Task 

Regards,
Nitin Ruge

No comments:

Post a Comment