Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 28 November 2013

FW: Chamber of Commerce


Shuklendu  /  Nitin,

This would enable you to create " Blast Message - Chambers " page

I have already sent you the write-up

I hope " View Demo " page will get uploaded before lunch today. Pl confirm

When shall I visit your office for review ?

We have slipped up on our schedule due to Rahul's sickness , and need to put in extra effort to catch-up

hcp

From: Kailas Patil
Sent: Thursday, November 28, 2013 9:33 AM
To: nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net
Cc: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Chamber of Commerce

Dear Nitin,

Please find the attached file


Thanks & Best Wishes,


Kailas Patil
                                                          
Network Administrator

Direct   -  +91 22 6707 0347
Mobile  -  +91 99200 66989
 
Mumbai : New Delhi : Pune




Member of the Association of Executive Search Consultants   
  
        

THREE P CONSULTANTS PVT. LTD.

301, Hyde Park, Saki-Vihar Road, Saki Naka,
Andheri (East), Mumbai - 400 072, INDIA

Board      - +91 22 6707 0303
Mail         -
kailas@3pconsultants.co.in
Website  -
www.3pconsultants.co.in
Excellence In Retained Executive Search Consulting Since 1990














 



No comments:

Post a Comment