Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 11 March 2010

RE: resume of trilochan sahu


Dear   Friend

Thank you for your email.

Your best chance of securing a challenging career is to :

             Submit your resume  at  www.CustomizeResume.com

             Create several customized versions of your resume online

             Conduct Job-Search /  then  ‘ Apply  Online ‘

             Blast your Resume  to 18,400 Corporate Recruiters / Recruitment Agencies

             Then download E-Mail  IDs of these Corporates to follow-up

All of these services are absolutely  FREE  to you. My only request is :

 If you like our services, do recommend our website to your friends / colleagues.

With regards

Hemen  Parekh



-----Original Message-----
From: sunat patnaik [mailto:nrmdsunat@yahoo.co.in]
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2010 12:18 PM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: resume of trilochan sahu

dear sir/mam

please reactfy this resume of my friend mr trilochan sahu for better oppertunati.plase mail this address trilochana_sahu_icici@yahoo.co.in.


with regards

sunat





      The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage. http://in.yahoo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment