Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 17 March 2010

RE: Hello


Dear Mr. Sharma
Thank you for your email
For some time now, I am only concerned with the development of our job-portal www.CustomizeResume.com  but I am sure Nirmit will reply to you re any opportunity that might exist.
With regards
hemen parekh


From: Rajiv Sharma [mailto:rajiv827@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2010 3:18 PM
To: nirmit@3pconsultants.co.in; hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: Hello

Dear Mr Parekh,

Sorry for this rather cold way of establishing contact.   

I will start to look out for opportunities external to Shell very soon.  No push factor.  I just do not see any growth within Shell.  This would have been an ideal position to be in at the age of 55 years where one can smoothly sail to retirement.  However at age 44 I would like to get a lot more done.

I am seeking a Regional CEO/MD type position with executive authority with a reputed company.  Pefer to stay in Singapore but willing to relocate for the right opportunity.  I am a Singapore Citizen.  Total compensation in 2009 was INR 15 crores (excluding stock grants that are vested over time).  

Appreciate if we can set up some time to have a meeting or phone conversation.  My cell number is +65-9788-1782.

Kind Regards
Rajiv Sharma



No comments:

Post a Comment