Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 15 March 2010

RE: Fw: Screened out?


Dear  Naresh
Thank you for marking to me a copy of your email addressed to MonsterIndia Team.
Whereas I know nothing about the services or the fees charged by MonsterIndia , I can only talk about my website www.CustomizeResume.com
On my website
Ø  you register ( Jobseekers  Registration ) ,absolutely FREE.
Ø  Having registered, you can Blast Your Resume to 18,000 + Employers / Recruitment Agencies, also absolutele FREE.
Ø  You can “ Apply  Online “ against any job from our current database of over 100,000 jobs ( also  FREE )
Whereas I cannot guarantee you a interview call, you lose nothing since all of our services are FREE !
Why not try ? – and tell your friends if you are satisfied .
Regards
Hemen parekh


From: naresh saini [mailto:saini_naresh222@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2010 11:19 PM
To: shabana.begum@monsterindia.com
Cc: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: Re: Fw: Screened out?

Hi Monster team,
                            I think your organisation is not in a mood to reply me...I sending this mail again and again,,,But you guys are not able to arrange even a single interview..I paid my hard earned money to you guys...You guys are such shameless that you not even tried once to contact me, neither over my mail id nor over my cell no. 

      Naresh
      9736395827


--- On Mon, 1/3/10, naresh saini <saini_naresh222@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: naresh saini <saini_naresh222@yahoo.com>
Subject: Fw: Screened out?
To: shabana.begum@monsterindia.com
Cc: hcp@recruitguru.com
Date: Monday, 1 March, 2010, 7:04 AM
Hi Shabana ,
                       Yaar till now u r not able to arrange a single interview for me. I paid to you for sending my resume to gulf or other countries. But u can`t even arrange single one in India. And please don`t give excuse, that resume is not good. Even if i use ur customized resume services, You would be fail again. I am very dissatisfied with ur service.

                Naresh
                9736395827

--- On Thu, 4/2/10, naresh saini <saini_naresh222@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: naresh saini <saini_naresh222@yahoo.com>
Subject: Fw: Screened out?
To: shabana.begum@monsterindia.com
Date: Thursday, 4 February, 2010, 11:30 PM
Hi,
           Till now i had not received any call or mail from ur side regarding this.
I am also sending another mail which i received. but nothing happen yet.
    Thanks
    Naresh
    9736395827

--- On Sat, 30/1/10, naresh saini <saini_naresh222@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: naresh saini <saini_naresh222@yahoo.com>
Subject: Fw: Screened out?
To: shabana.begum@monsterindia.com
Date: Saturday, 30 January, 2010, 8:36 PM
Dear Mam,
              Hi this is Naresh from nahan himachal.I am not satisfied with the services provided by you,Because till now i had not received any mail from your side regarding any interview. i am only receiving mails attached below. So please call me 9736395827.


           ok bye

--- On Thu, 21/1/10, hcp@customizeresume.com <hcp@customizeresume.com> wrote:

From: hcp@customizeresume.com <hcp@customizeresume.com>
Subject: Screened out?
To: saini_naresh222@yahoo.com
Date: Thursday, 21 January, 2010, 11:00 PM
Dear Executive,
When you 'Apply Online' and don't get any reply, then you know that your resume got 'screened out'.
Does it happen all the time? If so, there could be only one reason. You must be using a plain text resume
If you want your resume to get 'screened in', change over to your Customized Resume.
You will get interview calls. All the time

With Regards,
Hemen Parekh
hcp@recruitguru.com



The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage.


The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage.


Your Mail works best with the New Yahoo Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.


Your Mail works best with the New Yahoo Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

No comments:

Post a Comment