Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday, 28 July 2026

YOU are THE VOICE

 Dear Shri Raghuvir Srinivasji

 

[ Editor -  BusinessLine / raghuvir.s@thehindu.co.in / raghuvirsrinivasan@gmail.com / bleditor@thehindu.co.in ]

 

 

I thoroughly enjoyed your editorial > NEET revamp > https://www.thehindubusinessline.com/opinion/editorial/neet-revamp/article71272729.ece

 

At one place, you wrote :

 

“  It is high time that the NTA be made an organization that is accountable to Parliament, and subjected to CAG audits. “

 

As the Editor of the prestigious Business Line , you are the VOICE of the citizen , who have no access to the Ministers ( Central / State Governments )

 

In that role – and in your position from where to INFLUENCE our policy-makers, - I urge you to publish ( purely as my “ personal views “ ), my following email :

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2026/07/examination-and-testing-eat-commission.html

 

 

with regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

www.ntaNEET.net

 

29 July 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment