Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, 16 July 2026

RE: Educational Details of Punya Mehta

 Punya,

 

Thanks for sending details of your current education and your future interests

 

Subjects that you have listed for your post graduate study, align well with your current background

 

Of course , a post graduate study is very desirable for your future career in IT industry

 

In the meanwhile, you could get a better grounding in AI , by studying online following :

 

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/harishkumar-sh_ai-machinelearning-llm-share-7483352368219090944-Z2aW/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_android&rcm=ACoAAAK33ZQBdg_fgAnD_riBDk4m_2ysyQIh1KE

 

 

 

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/farjana-ferdausi_artificialintelligence-machinelearning-largelanguagemodels-share-7481964786084130817-WhcK/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_android&rcm=ACoAAAK33ZQBdg_fgAnD_riBDk4m_2ysyQIh1KE

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh 

 

From: Punya Mehta [mailto:punyadmehta@gmail.com]
Sent: 15 July 2026 13:46
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: Educational Details of Punya Mehta

 

Dear Sir, 

Attached below are my educational details

No comments:

Post a Comment