Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday, 28 July 2026

HERE IS HELP FOR YOUR SCHOOLS

 Dear Shri Kaushik Shah :

 

In your report “ Sanman Samaroh – 2026 “ , under “ Education Activities “ , item # 8 reads :

 

“  Rapid Test Papers are given to 9th and 10th standard students in Dist Panchmahal’s to pass the Exams with scoring marks and motivate them to continue further studies “

 

In that context , I urge you to pass on the following links to the Principals and Students of 103 schools :

 

www.My-Teacher.in

 

This website is TOTALLY FREE and does not even require anyone to Register / Login ( for unlimited use )

 

It enables Students to :

 

Ø  Answers to Syllabus related Questions

Ø  Answers for Questions Beyond Syllabus

Ø  Prepare for JEE , NEET , CUET

Ø  Take Teacher-Assigned Tests

Ø  Acquire Job Skills

 

It enables Teachers to :

 

Ø  Prepare MOCK or REAL tests for Students

Ø  Create Unlimited Tests

Ø  Test results can be emailed to you ( user ) , along with correct Answer Sheets

Ø  Tests are created AUTOMATICALLY by Artificial Intelligence

 

Teachers can conduct these tests :

 

( A  )   ONLINE …………. If the students have access to computers or even a SMART PHONE

 

( B )   OFFLINE …………..if conducted in a Class Room setting

 

Entire website is accessible on a Smart Phone and in 26 Languages ( including GUJARATI – HINDI – MARATHI etc )

 

In case you need any clarifications , feel free to write ( hcp@RecruitGuru.com ) or phone ( 98,67,55,08,08 )

 

Since I do not answer UNKNOWN persons , please do send me your Mobile No to save against your name ( My Whatsapp no is same )

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

Andheri

 

www.ntaNEET.net

No comments:

Post a Comment