Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 8 September 2017

Take a look


Prashant ;

Here is one example of how you can post your requirement for de-encryption of FileFinder data base

Hcp
=====================

Neelima Sinha1d


Requirement : To develop a Website Looking for someone excellent at wordpress! I will give the project to best estimation that comes in...
Open options for Anil Kumar Pammidimukkala’s post
64 Likes64 Likes on Anil Kumar Pammidimukkala’s post
· 134 Comments134 Comments on Anil Kumar Pammidimukkala’s post



With Regards,

hemen  parekh 
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment