Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 6 September 2017

MORE IMPORTANT THAN FORETELLING RIOTS ?


Dear Friends :


You / your company was mentioned in Economic Times { 05 Sept / Data Analytics Cos Can Foretell Riots , Pak Incursions }


The article speaks about the ability of Data Analytics to be able to “ predict “ :

·         WHERE will incursion happen , and

·         WHEN   will it happen



Without doubt , you are helping our Border Security Forces , in a commendable way . Congrats  !


Can you help our millions of unemployed jobseekers , by telling them :

·         WHICH company will advertise ,

·         WHAT  vacancies , and

·         WHEN , and for posting

·         WHERE  (  city  )



I am sure , you can , if you decide to do some BIG Data Analytics , of 2 million job advts , from 50,000 employer companies , posted on leading job portals over 7 years  ( - Corporate Social Responsibility  ?  )


I urge you to spare a few minutes to read :


Annual  Employment  Survey  [ 26  Oct  2015  ]


I would be happy to help in any way I can



With Regards,

hemen  parekh / Mumbai
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment