Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 25 September 2017

RE: Starved of brain stimulus


Dear Guru :

At the outset , apologies for my stupidity !

I recently got made a new listing of GROUPS and inadvertently left out your name

You have been a source of encouragement  !

I will try and forward to you last few blogs / emails


Warm Regards,

hcp


From: Gurudatt Kundapurkar [mailto:kundapurkar@yahoo.com]
Sent: 24 September 2017 09:44
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Starved of brain stimulus

Dear Hemenji

I trust this finds you and your dear ones in good health and cheer.

For quite a few days I am starved of brain stimulating emails from you. I wonder if you deleted my name from your mailing list and if you have done so, it is absolutely your prerogative.

I am hoping and praying that there is no misunderstanding about me or any of my comments on your precious inputs. Or, has my account been hacked and you have received anything in my name that is offending or obnoxious.

Praying for your continued good health and abundance of creative and constructive energy.

Warm regards = Gurudatt

No comments:

Post a Comment