Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 29 September 2017

RE: THANK YOU


Dear  SNS :

Many thanks for your support

Some 13 years back , I prepared a Concept Note on ,

“ Project  Development  System ( PRODEVSYS )

You could look it up at :


At that time , I had sent it to Chandru ( GM – HR ) at ECC

I have no doubt , today , L&T has developed something , even better

In any case , a large no of Infra Companies could benefit by downloading / modifying and adopting such a system


Warm Regards,

Hcp


From: S.N.Subrahmanyan [mailto:sns@lntecc.com]
Sent: 28 September 2017 17:18
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: Ganesh.Narayanan@lntinfotech.com; Rakesh.Bhansali@lntinfotech.com; A M Naik; Pathik R Kothari
Subject: Re: THANK YOU

Dear Sir ,

Good initiative. Interesting. 
Will write to them. 
Regards
Sns

Sent from my iPhone

On 28-Sep-2017, at 5:00 PM, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Dear SNS :


At the outset , allow me to thank you for sparing your time this morning , to view the demo of :




I am enthused by your very encouraging response to this L&T initiative in discharging it’s Corporate Social Responsibility


Ganesh / Rakesh will try to host the web site ( temporarily ) on my office Server , early next week


As soon as done , they will send the URL to you / PRK , for uploading 500 / 1000 documents , to test proper working of the site


In the meantime , I will appreciate if you can line up meeting with ASSOCHAM / CII presidents , when Ganesh / myself can go explain the concept


I also attach my past emails to Shri Amitabh Kant , starting with my first mail some 3 YEARS back – and his positive support to this idea

I request you to speak to him , for his help





With Regards,

hcp

( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08

<Emails to Shri Amitabh Kant.docx>
Description: Image removed by sender. L&T-Construction

This Message and its contents is intended solely for the addressee and is proprietary. Information in this mail is for L&T Business Usage only. Any Use to other than the addressee is misuse and infringement to Proprietorship of L&T Construction. If you are not the addressee please return the mail to the sender.
L&T Construction.



No comments:

Post a Comment