Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 24 December 2015

FW: Trove (app) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


-----Original Message-----
From: Prashant Sharma [mailto:prashant@3pconsultants.co.in]
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2015 6:29 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.in; Sanjivani Kadam
Subject: RE: Trove (app) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dear Sir,

Please allow me sometime and I will get back to you tomorrow on this one as I have to figure out whether we will be able to use it for our website or not.


Warm Regards,

Prashant Sharma
+91 9867550832
3P Consultants \ Strategic Human Resources Consultants

-----Original Message-----
From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: 25 September 2015 16:41
To: prashant@3pconsultants.co.in
Cc: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.in; Sanjivani Kadam
Subject: Trove (app) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Peasant
Pl take a look
Can this help us to aggregate news stories under "  Foreign investments into India"?



Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment