Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 24 December 2015

FW: Final Logo


Nitin ,

This was originally sent to you 2 months back when Shuklendu visited our office for discussing 3P web site with Nirmit

Around the same time , Prashant had sent to you , a BLOCK TEMPLATE of mobile friendly B2B site

He had also sent to Shuklendu , links ( from Google or from Twitter web site , which clearly explained HOW we can embed ( in the left half of B2B mobile friendly web site ) , RSS feeds from tweet-pages of ,

*  Narendra Modi
*  Amitabh Kant
*  Make in India

hcp

From: Sanjivani Kadam [mailto:dataentry1@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 24, 2015 4:03 PM
To: Nitin Ruge
Cc: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Final Logo

Dear Sir,

Please find attached Final Logo of B2BmessageBlaster.




Thanks & Regards,


Sanjivani



No comments:

Post a Comment