Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 28 October 2015

WORTH CONTACTING


Dear Shuklendu / Abhi ,


One of my colleagues from L&T days , Mr Ganesh Apte , has settled down in Pune , after retirement

His son , Ravi Apte , is a software engineer , settled in USA and has founded www.leftrightmind.com ( Mobile Apps )

About 2 years back , they have set-up shop in Pune with some 20 software engineers

Yesterday , Ganesh and Ravi met me at 3P office to share with me their plans for India operations

During the meeting , I shared with them , the past job-portals that we had developed / launched ( RecruitGuru.com / World-Wide-Jobs.com / GlobalRecruiter.net / IndiaRecruiter.net / CustomizeResume.com ) and our Order Execution System ( OES )

They liked some of these features ( Resume Parsing / Keyword-based Rating etc ) and would like to examine , if these could be incorporated in one of their upcoming Mobile Apps

I have agreed to send them , the related Source Codes

In the meantime , they will download " RESUME RATER " tool from the Web and try out

Ravi , would also like to use the Online Messaging Service of B2B , to send out their own marketing messages to potential Indian clients

I am attaching a document containing emails that I had sent to Mr Sreedhar ( MD - TMI Corp / Hyderabad ) , some 2 years back , when he had expressed similar interest in our past work and spent 2 days at 3P office , with 2 of his managers . Later , they dropped the idea

I have also suggested that Ganesh phone / talk to both of you to explore possibility of a business relationship between your respective set ups and leftrightmind.com

I am sure you would want to explore this , before Ravi returns to USA in 2 weeks

I also request Abhi to help Ravi , with his own considerable past knowledge of parsing / rating etc , since he was the Project Manager for those projects at 3P

By a copy of this mail , I am also requesting Shuklendu , to help Ravi / Ganesh if required

Contact Details :

*  Ganesh Apte.....98,20,53,91,79

*  Ravi................91,30,91,10,17

*  Abhinandan......88,88,82,86,70

*  Shuklendu....... 98,21,09,39,21 ( MD-Sentient System / Malad )


with regards ,

hcp


No comments:

Post a Comment