Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 10 October 2015

RE: I have registered on your site some time back, but was not making use of your site


Dear Russell


Thanks for writing

Using our Online Messaging Service , you can COMPOSE your marketing messages and then BLAST the same ( as emails ), to your prospective BUSINESS CLIENTS

This process is described in detail at DEAR PALLAVI page

Those 1,000 emails are your FREE joining bonus which you can use to blast your marketing message to 1000 Companies FREE OF COST

Beyond that , you will need to RE-CHARGE your account online , using your credit card , for the desired number of email messages

I suppose you would want to select as your TARGET , companies in the cities where your properties are located

If there are any questions , feel free to phone me on (m) 0-98,67,55,08,08

Regards,

hemen parekh


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----Original Message-----
From: Russell Timothy [mailto:rustimciti2005@yahoo.co.in]
Sent: Friday, October 09, 2015 7:57 PM
To: contact@recruitguru.com
Subject: I have registered on your site some time back, but was not making use of your site

October 9th 2015.

Russell Timothy, Chennai
email   :   rustimciti2005@yahoo.co.in                                        


Dear sir,

I have registered on your site some time back, but was not making use of your site  due to lack of knowledge about it.

We are now into real estate business & promoting  various types of properties like large parcels of commercial & residential lands,  flats, villas,  commercial buildings,  running   &  sick  business etc.  How do I make use of your site  fruitfully>  Can u please explain.  I also see that I have Rs.200 in credit & 1000 emails  etc etc.  What is it about.    I get  very less time to go into your site fully, as I am preoccupied with loading Ads & pictures on various real estate portals.

The email  given above is the email I used to register on your site.

Awaiting your reply in this regard, sir.

Warm regards
Russell Timothy


No comments:

Post a Comment