Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 12 October 2015

FW: Raghu Chaurasia has commented on your comment on Strengthening 'Make in India': 19


From: ET Online Editor [mailto:mailerservice@indiatimes.com]
Sent: Monday, October 12, 2015 4:59 PM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: Raghu Chaurasia has commented on your comment on Strengthening 'Make in India': 19 private companies get DIPP nod to make defence products on economictimes.com

Dear Hemen Parekh,
Raghu Chaurasia has responded to your comment on economictimes.com, on the article.''Strengthening 'Make in India': 19 private companies get DIPP nod to make defence products''
''Also check out monthly investment by foreign companies on MCA website, this will actually give you names of companies and capital they brought in with registration details. Seems substantial increase across industries in last one year.''
To reply to this comment , or see the whole conversation , click here
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Regards,
Editor

No comments:

Post a Comment