Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 28 May 2015

FW: URGENT


Nitin,

Thanks for confirming that " Expedite My Project " page will get uploaded tomorrow

As far as the balance items are concerned , I reproduce below my earlier mail ( 15 May )


Pl let me know when you will be ready with the TARGET  UPLOAD  DATES for these so that I can plan my visit to your office accordingly

hcp

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15  MAY  2015



Coming to balance Pending Items , I have noted the following Target Dates indicated by you :


1......... "Site Statistics " page correction........................... 30 April  ( New corrections as discussed yesterday )

           ( I suspect same corrections could be required on drop lists at some other places as well . Pl check thoroughly )
  

2......... Fast Blast...........................................................  16 May ( done )

3..........Email to a Friend................................................   30 May

4......... DIPP Admin pages...............................................  Keep pending


To this list , pl add the following Items ( my Email dates against each ) and indicate Target Dates , for a Comprehensive List :


5.........  Elimination of Bogus Companies , programmatically ( Wikipedia Link ).............. 4  Feb

6.........  Auto Language Translator ( set of links ).......................................................  20 March

7........   Removal of Duplicate Registrations................................................................. 24 March

8........   Errors.........................................................................................................   29 March

9........   Not Tallying..................................................................................................  30 March

10......   Auto Translation ( www.motherandchildschool.com/contact-us.html ).................  31 March

11.....    Subscriber Follow-up Tool................................................................................ 28 March

12......   Subscriber Follow-up Tool................................................................................ 18 April / 21 April

13......  "Facebook / Linkedin"  like buttons...................................................................  18 April

14......  SUBSCRIBE..................................................................................................... 18 April

15......  " I Endorse " button........................................................................................   18 April

16.....  Corrections of false Email Ids of Corporate Database ( Programmatically )............   Several Emails with suggestions


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There could be some other emails which , at this moment , I cannot recollect

Best thing would be for you to go through all my emails and prepare a Master List

Then , every time I come up with a new request , just add it to this Master List , immediately to update

This way , nothing will get left out !

Once you have prepared such a Master List and discussed among your colleagues , if required , I can visit your office for finalization of Priorities

hcp


From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2015 8:40 AM
To: 'Nitin Ruge'
Cc: 'shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net'
Subject: URGENT

Nitin ,


I refer to our telecon yesterday re :


>   Despite blasting ( from " Influence Policy Makers " page ) , the counter on " Site Statistics " page has remained stuck at
     2292  !

     Last week , I used this page to blast ( 8 / 10 ? ) my message " Digital Locker Project " to Ministers ( see at World Wide Wall )



>  I do hope you will upload today , page  "  Expedite  My   Project  "

    It will help me keep up pressure on MakeInIndia / Invest India , teams



>  I was to visit your office 2 weeks back to discuss / finalize  UPLOAD TARGET   DATES for all the balance pending items

    This got postponed since you were not ready with those dates

    Yesterday , I suggested that I visit your office on this Friday or Saturday

    You said , you will confirm after talking to Shuklendu / Satish

    I await your phone call


    But , my visit will be meaningless unless you have already worked out , at least tentative , target dates first


hcp



No comments:

Post a Comment