Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 7 October 2011

Safeguarding Ourselves


Shuklendu  /  Revathi



This has ref to my mail yesterday re mischievous use of widgets

In light of such a possibility, I suggest , on the very first screen of both widgets ( where SiteOnMobile logo appears ), following notice appears :

Notice :

Neither SiteOnMobile.com, nor CustomizeResume.com, take any responsibility for use of this widget. You use this at your own risk. Never share your password with anyone nor lend your mobile to others .

Here I have assumed that , to prevent the type of misuse that I described in my email yesterday, we would need to add, below the mobile no. , another field for “Your CustomizeResume Password “,  in “ Jobs for All “ widget

If you agree that this is the best way, please incorporate the same

With regards

hcp



No comments:

Post a Comment