Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 24 October 2011

Re: Rating / Ranking of My Jobs Widget by users


Dear Mr Hemanji, Shuklendu,

Really a  great idea to support rating in the 'My Jobs' mobile widget. 

In order to support 'Rating' on 'My jobs' mobile widget, customize resume website should provide information pertaining to rating and a place holder for updating the rating provided by the user.

Suggestion is to have a description for each of the 1,2,3,4 ratings, which the help the user to submit an appropriate feedback after he/she user the 'My Jobs' mobile widget.

This 'Rating' can get triggered after the user touches the 'Finish'/End button (After APPLY).

Any other thoughts/views, pl let us know.

Let us know once the implementation of  feedback/rating  is completed on your web site.

Kindly, let me know if you need any further clarifications.

Thanks & Regards
Revathi
On Sun, Oct 23, 2011 at 11:34 AM, Hemen Parekh <parekh.hemen@gmail.com> wrote:
Shuklendu / Revathi

In market.android website, I noticed a feature whereby a user of any particular widget can " rate " that widget on a 1 - 5 Star . Online software converts these ratings into horizontal frequency distribution bar charts

This serves two purposes, viz:

#  provides user feedback to the developers for future versions

#  motivates incoming visitors to download

But, for rating, a visitor would need to return to android web store after trying out widget

In future version of My Jobs widget, we could consider whether we could provide a similar " rating " mechanism in the widget itself, where a user can " rate " by simply touching appropriate rating button, 1 / 2/3/4/5

Then transfer these ratings onto our website as frequency distribution bar chart on " My Jobs " page

Of course , this will differ from the one on the Android store but that does not matter

regards

Hemen parekh./   hcp@RecruitGuru.com  /  


No comments:

Post a Comment