Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 17 March 2011

RE: Counter Functionality for Be An Entrepreneur Page


Abhijit

This is OK

We are interested in a large count - in order for each subsequent visitor to get impressed !

hemen parekh



Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth

-----Original Message-----
From: Abhijit [mailto:abhijit.sinha@kiprosh.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2011 11:20 AM
To: hcp@globalrecruiter.net; hcp@recruitguru.com; hcparekh@recruitguru.com
Cc: Rohan Daxini
Subject: Counter Functionality for Be An Entrepreneur Page

Dear Sir,

The counter for the "Forms Downloaded" are recorded once user clicks on send button after entering his/her email-id.

This is the current functionality of the Customize Resume-Be An Entrepreneur Page.

Is this what we need or any modifications needed?

Thanks and Regards,
Abhijit.



No comments:

Post a Comment